Want to Get Involved? Become a GROUNDKEEPER
Wanderground Lesbian Archive/Library is a volunteer-run organization. We refer to volunteers as Groundkeepers.
Wanderground’s success depends on the talents and creativity of Groundkeepers who generously donate their time and energy. Whether it’s a short-term task or a longer time commitment, there are many ways to get involved – even if you live at a distance.
- Sorting/cataloging materials
- Doing online research
- Becoming a Regional Scout
- Assisting with Promotions & Advertising
- Supporting our Fundraising efforts
- Writing and updating content for the website
- And so much more…
Please let us know your interests and skills and we’ll find a way to get you involved.